• 0

Looking For The Flsa Attorney in Chicago  caffarelli.com

2020-08-29 05:25:14 in Law Services by Elizabeth Graham

If an employer has violated the FLSA, the employer may be subject to either an individual or class civil action in federal court. Under the FLSA, an employee can collect unpaid wages for the period of two years preceding the filing of a complaint. Visit Caffarelli & Associates Ltd. or call them at (312) 763-6880 for more information.